Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the Cheeky Weekly Pin-Up Pals - Part 1 of 4

What I’m doing today is posting a gallery of “Pin-Up Pal” posters that appeared during the run of Cheeky Weekly.
I think I may be missing a lot, but I hope to complete this gallery in due course.
Update: Niblet (from the “Cheeky Weekly” blog) has sent me the complete list. The missing pin-ups that I’m after appear at the end of the post.  on each pic, I’ll note when this pin-up originally appeared. 

here are the posters in order:

Cheeky – originally appearing 22/10/1977

the $6,000,000 Gran – Originally appearing 29/10/77


Mustapha Million – originally appearing 5/11/77
 
 
 
Hold on to your hats, here’s Lily Pop (originally appeared 18/2/78)
 
 


 
 

Jogging Jeremy – Originally appearing 25/2/78 (thanks again to Jeremy Summers)



The Vicar – Originally appearing 11/3/78 – Thanks again to Jeremy


Next is the tiny terror, Baby Burpo (originally appearing 18/3/78)
 


Buster The Busker – Originally appearing 25/3/78 – Ta, Jeremy.


Auntie Daisy – 1/4/78 = with thanks once again to Jeremy Summers.
 
 
(NEW: 17/12/10) Sid the Street Sweeper – 8/4/78. Thanks once again to Jeremy.)

 
 
for the rest of the parts, click here for Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4

Post a Comment

0 Comments